Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 serves
- 1 cup raw walnuts, activated
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of himalayan salt (NAS for MD/CHD sufferers)
- Optional: 1 TBS cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (or of choosing, depending on what extra flavour you want to add for richness)
- Garnish: 3/4 cup rough chopped raw walnuts
- Line a small square dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor except the garnish.
- Scoop fudge batter into the dish and evenly spread.
- Top with chopped walnuts, pushing some in as you go, and add a finishing layer.
- Freeze for an hour or more, until set.
- Chop into squares and ENJOY! Best stored in the freezer.