Raw Walnut Fudge Awesome-ified!
Raw Walnut Fudge Awesome-ified! I barely managed to take a photo before they started melting on me in this heat, but they are seriously off-the-richter delicious. I left them in the freezer for about an hour before eating and they are so dense and chewy, it’s like eating a Mars Bar!
Do yourself a favour and buy 2 cups of walnuts, some cacao, and some coconut oil today and make it happen! You won’t be disappointed.
Raw Walnut Fudge
- 1 cup raw walnuts, activated
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of himalayan salt (NAS for MD/CHD sufferers)
- Optional: 1 TBS cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (or of choosing, depending on what extra flavour you want to add for richness)
- Garnish: 3/4 cup rough chopped raw walnuts
- Line a small square dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor, except the garnish.
- Scoop fudge batter into the dish and evenly spread.
- Top with chopped walnuts (garnish), pushing some in as you go, and add a finishing layer.
- Freeze for an hour or more, until set.
- Chop into squares and ENJOY! Best stored in the freezer.
Big Cacao Love,