Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 serves
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 handfuls kale, stems removed
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 thumb ginger
- 2 TBS hemp or chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water or water
- Wash your produce, pit your avocado and blend together on high until smooth.
- Avocado is one of the few foods that contains the master antioxidant glutathione which supports the liver, nervous system and immune system, and the fiber sitosterol, which helps remove fat from the intestines and lower cholesterol.
- Pineapple flushes toxins out of the system and can be useful for cleansing the body.
- Ginger aids digestion and is believed to increase saliva and other digestive fluids, alleviating indigestion and assoicated problems such as flatulence.
- Kale is high in Vitamin C and contains anti-oxidants that fight free radicals in the body keeping your immune system strong and providing relief if you are suffering form the cold or flu.