Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 serves
- 1 bunch of lacinato or curly Kale, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flake for a bit of a kick or Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin (optional)
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper to taste (NAS for MD/CHD sufferers)
- 1/3 cup Flaked Coconut
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Cut kale leaves into chip size segments, and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add flaked coconut, olive oil, spices, salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly to coat.
- Working in batches, roast the kale one layer at a time on a baking tray for 10-15 minutes (or until crispy).
- If you’re not big on spices, you can just minus the cumin and red pepper flakes in this – they taste so good. Break your (rinsed) kale into bite-size pieces, drizzle with olive oil, and toss with a pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper instead