Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 serves
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds (The more chia seeds you add, the thicker the pudding.)
- 1 cup water or nut milk of your choice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp fresh berries or Goji berries (combining the two superfoods means double the amount of antioxidants)
- Mix chia seeds with water, stirring well to absorb the liquid.
- Let stand for approx. 30 minutes or until jelly like consistency.
- Note: You can make and set overnight in the fridge. The seeds will plump into a delicate pudding.
- Stir in your cinnamon and berries.
Optional: Serve with coconut shavings, extra berries and a drizzle of honey.
- Top your pudding with banana for an extra dose of potassium, which is especially important after a tough workout.
- Swap the berries and cinnamon and replace with sliced banana and 1 Tbsp raw cacao. Divine! Almost like dessert for breakfast.
- Experiment with different fruits that are in season and instead of using plain (spring) water, try coconut water or nut milks like almond or coconut, for a creamier consistency.
- Add a spoonful of natural Greek yoghurt, and other spices like ginger. If you are prone to the sweeter side of things, drizzle a little honey on top. Superfood? Super-gorgeous energy booster
Feature image from @stylerunner