‘Tis the season… for some bomb diggerty choc raspberry goodness! Did you know that cacao is proven to boost your feel good hormones and contain magnesium superpowers?
Prep time: 5 mins
Yields: 4 serves
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 cup raw local honey or 100% pure Canadian maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Melt nut butter, cacao butter or oil, cacao and honey.
- Once runny, stir in the shredded coconut.
- Spread across a baking tray lined with baking paper and top with fresh raspberries.
- Allow it to set in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!